Monday, June 16, 2014

Give Us Hope: The Hope Chest in La Grange, Illinois

Look fabulous, do good, and feel great became my new motto after I entered this charming, boutique-style resale shop in La Grange, Illinois, just steps from Stone Avenue Station. 

What’s even better than quality, slightly used, name brand and designer clothing at bargain basement prices? The fact that all the proceeds go to the Pillar’s Constance Morris House, which is a shelter for abused women and children. 

As I shuffled through the lovingly color-coordinated racks of women’s and children’s clothing and shoes, I was stunned to find more “fashion-dos” than I have ever found in local department stores. The Hope Chest definitely has a special place in my heart and its cause gives “hope” to all the women and children in need of their services.


Photo Source: The Hope Chest Facebook Page 


No comments:

Post a Comment